This website is provided “as is” without an representations or warranties, express or implied. MLT Corp Car Rental makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and material provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph MLT Corp Car Rental does not warrant that this website will be constantly available and or available at all or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or not misleading. Nothing noted on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute advice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
MLT Corp Car Rental will not be liable to user of website wheatear by contract or otherwise in relation to the contents of, or usage of website or otherwise in connection with this website for any indirect, special or consequential loss or for any business loss, loss of revenue, income, profit or loss or anticipated savings or business relationship, loss of reputation or good will, corruption of information etc. These limitations of liability apply even if MLT Corp Car Rental has been expressly advised of potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude and or limit.
By using this website the User agrees that the exclusion and limitation of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If the user disagrees with the reasonableness then he/she should not utilise this website.
The User accepts that as a limited liability entity, MLT Corp Car Rental has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its employees, directors and or representatives. The User agrees that it will not bring any claim personally against MLT Corp Car Rental as a company, its representatives, its directors and or employees in respect of any loss suffered in connection with this website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, the user agrees that the limitations of warranty and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect MLT Corp Car Rental as a company, its representatives, its directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is or is found to be unenforceable under the applicable law and that will not affect the enforceability of other provisions of this website disclaimer then the provision will be deemed severable from the disclaimer.
We value your privacy as much as you value ours. That’s why we at MLT Corp Car Rental wish to emphasise these underlying principles:
We won’t disclose your personal information to anybody, unless it’s for legal purposes, company and/or product development or to safeguard the rights of the company.
It is MLT Corp Car Rental policy to respect and keep private any personal information we may collect from you in the course of operating our website.
- The type of personal information we collect
- We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Email addresses
- How we get the personal information and why we have it:
- All of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- A booking form you have opted to complete and submit
- A client database which you appear on and have agreed to be contacted
- How we store your personal information:
- Your information is securely stored on the cloud and or our Microsoft SharePoint portal which only certain company representatives have access to.
- Your data protection rights:
- Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.